Tuesday, January 25, 2011

beginning....where to start.

I wanted this blog to be something that if read inspires people and puts a smile on their face, and also one that increases my happiness.
I am so grateful for life. It is truly incredible, one of my very best friends reminds me each day that life is good, and it really is. I have an amazing family; a lot of people think that theirs is the best but mine is the best in the world. My parents are such a blessing to me, they support me in all aspects of my life and have really helped me become who I am today. Thank you.
Friends, wow I am so grateful for all of the people in my life who daily build me up and put a smile on my face. I love to laugh and my friends help me do so.
I am thankful that I can go to school at BYU. I have learned so much here and it is only continuing.
Kay I am going to try and keep my posts short so that people enjoy reading it... but just know that there are countless things in my life that I love and am thankful for. Hopefully this blog is sufficient in documenting at least a small portion of these things. So let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment