Monday, March 7, 2011
love at home
My home in West Jordan, where my family is, isn't a place I would ever trade anything for. I also have a home in Provo where I am surrounded by so many people I love. I am so grateful for places to grow in, come home to and become a better person in. The gospel is a home for me as well. I have really come to learn that you will be happiest and grow the most in life when you aren't spending it wishing for something else. There are some things that make you so happy but then turn around and make you sad. The gospel isn't like that, its principles and teachings only bring happiness when followed correctly. I have begun to see more of an eternal perspective on things. and my mind is blown. I have an eternal home in the gospel, and it is happy to find homes here on earth that keep me focused on my eternal happiness. I love my life and the happiness that you can always find when you look for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment