Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve.

Just a few thoughts this Christmas Eve.
This song by Taylor Swift is a new favorite.
I remember growing up, Christmas Eve lasted forever, just waiting around till you could go and pretend to fall asleep. Just sitting there waiting and wondering what excitement Christmas Day would bring.
I love shopping for other people, and buying them things I know they will love.
Christmas has become so less about what I get, I am so much more worried about what I am getting for others.
Christmas has become so much more about Christ with age. I love my Savior, and I know that his birth started the precious mortal mission, that has changed my life forever. This next year I want to give Christ my all in everything.
I love my family, and I am grateful my nephew Henry James is home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment