Thursday, April 12, 2012

hello goodbye

Technically in my situation....its goodbye hello. here is why.
Tomorrow...I say goodbye to my Baby Kori. Then... within 24 hours... I get my eliza kaye home from London. Crazy pants. I don't want Baby Kori to leave. stupid Idaho. But we will see each other shortly. ;)
Here is a little about my Baby.
She became Baby Kori.... just cause.. She is the sweetest thing you will ever meet. She is so cute and sometimes is like a baby in the way she laughs when you tickle underneath her chin, and the way she sleeps. However, Baby Kori is also very much like a mama. ;) She can cook like anyone's grandma, and she makes my cooking 20x better by telling me what I need to do to make it better.
We have late night talks... sometimes where I am sleep talking.... We make shadow puppets. We buy cool things... ;) We both plug our nose when we swim under water. We both... always say we are going to clean are room and apologize for it being dirty.. but we never clean it consistently. We both clean and do the dishes lots. We both like shopping... lots.  She is super good at taking pictures.
Baby Kori is a southern belle. I want her curly hair, and her shoes... I don't want her to leave.
We are going to be storm chasers. She will report the storms as a news caster person.. I will drive the car.
Baby Kori is the best listener, and gives me advice on my crazy life. She encourages me and helps me be my best self. She has really become one of my closest and best friends.
Anyway. I'm going to miss her lots. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment