I am constantly in awe of everything I have been blessed with, and I often feel undeserving of it all. This past weekend I was able to spend I'm California with Sam's family. I love them so much. They are the most hilarious, kind and generous group of people I know. They love to laugh and just be with one another. I got to eat the best food this weekend...my favorite was probably the short rib...it melted in my mouth. I also got to participate in a flash mob. Yeah...a FLASH MOB. it was unreal and such a rush. I love it. I also got to go to an amazing dinner overlooking the beach. The mashed potatoes were also amazing... I visited the LA temple and then went to the reception and party of my life. Everyone ended it by dancing all night till they couldn't feel their feet. Gahhhhhh it was amazing. And the best part was I got to be with Sam for all of it. He held my hand. Told me...or laughed at me when I didn't say things quiet enough. He was my partner for it all. And everytime I was nervous...I looked at Sam and was fine. I live him and the joy he brings to my life. I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment