Wednesday, September 19, 2012

married. life is better this way

As a married woman of almost a month now... WOW yes that is one month. I would just like to testify of my love for married life.
Who wouldn't want to be with their best friend always and have sleepovers every night.
Who wouldn't want to be able to kiss their lover whenever.
Who wouldn't want to laugh all the time.
Who wouldn't want to be super poor... (probably lots.) BUT even though your poor you get to bask in the daily blessings you have together.
Who wouldn't want to feel the spirit everytime your husband grabs your hand to say a blessing on the food or a goodnight prayer.
Who wouldn't want to cook food for a boy who isn't picky and likes it no matter what.
Who wouldn't want someone to be there to hold you when your day was long.
Who wouldn't want someone to bring you a cool class of water in the middle of the night.








Basically I am really happy and I could go on for longer. I am the happiest I have ever been my entire life and feel like I am progressing more than ever. I feel so blessed to be sealed to my Sam forever.

2 comments: