Sunday, July 10, 2011

old

19, yup, 19. Im so old, yesterday I couldn't remember things. ahhah jk but I did have a headache the other day that made me forget a few things. ahhah
This past year has been amazing though and I feel so blessed. I have learned so much about school, the world, people and what I want to do in life. I am so happy.
Can you believe my birthday starts off the week that will premeire the final harry potter, pretty cool.
Can you believe my birthday is also the same as my wonderful Grandma Vera's, pretty cool.
Can you believe my birthday is two days well (29 hours and 7 minutes) away from Zachary White's. pretty cool
Can you believe my birthday is a week from my brother Brad's. pretty cool.
Can you believe my new roomies birthday is also this week, Shellay!!! pretty cool.
UM pretty much everything else fantastic happens on this week, so hurry for JULY 10th and being old, and wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment