Monday, June 27, 2011

approaching the last year as a teen

I couldn't think of anything else super encitful to put as the title, so i just thought i would state that soon, in like 13 days I will be headed down my last year as a teenager.
I loved been a teen, being full of energy and smarts is super fun, but i am ready for wrinkles and old-timer stuff... hahahah nah.
Today I am thankful I have a job. haha even though it is part-time, it is something.
I am thankful I do not have to buy my own food.
I am thankful for cotton candy which i have found recently to be so so so delicious.

I pretty much want this to be me one day.
I am thankful and in love with my family.
I am thankful I am healthy enough to donate plasma.... hahah
I love a white boy
ummmm I love the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Hey skinny! I'm thinking we should party it up for yours, mine, and Zach's dates of birth. Just an idea.....love and miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you all. You should all three come surprise me in California!! haha I love you all really! that is the truth! I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two, I don't need a dictionary to define you guys cause your cheek bones are defined!! ahahh Shel, Zach and I are thinking bowling? yes?? and eliza, ummmm you should come home.

    ReplyDelete