I have been a slacker. Literally. I got out of College April 22 and a month later I have little to show for it. I have had a hard time thinking of what I am grateful for. But I need to say some of the things I love or I may just go crazy.
I am so grateful for Sundays and the oppurtunity I have to take the Sacrament. It really helps me just feel the spirit and remember why I am here on earth.
I am grateful for my bed. Literally it is the most comfortable thing in the world-- which also makes it incredibly hard to leave somedays.
I am grateful for my phone. It has been my entertainment and connection to the outside world lately. I owe it many thank-you's.
I am grateful for morning scripture studies that teach me where I am lacking and what to improve on in my life.
I am grateful for friends who keep in touch.
I am grateful for a family that is always around.
I am grateful to be alive.
Life isn't easy but I still have a world full of things to be grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment