Thursday, August 11, 2016

Best American Fiction Novels for Kids and Teens

I'm trying to save somewhere in my life a list of the things I want to share with my kids as they grow up. So here it goes! First up, I want to share with them my love for America! I believe this can best be done through books, and what better way through some great historical fiction! Here's a list of the Best American Historical (fiction) Novels for Kids and Teens!

1. Mary of the Mayflower by Diane Stevenson Stone
Best American Historical Fiction Novel

2. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne


3. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twaine


4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald


5. Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan


6. Bud Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis


7. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder


8. My Brother Sam is Dead by James Lincoln Collier


9. Little Women by Louisa M Alcott


10. Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment