Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thankful for freedom

If someone woke you up every morning and told you how you needed to behave and feel, just like in Ella Enchanted, would you like it? Obviously not. But I think personally choosing to be your best self and choose to be happy is hard to-- but I am so grateful I can.
I can wake up, and be happy, smile, say hello to whoever, do what I want. I choose to let myself enjoy life and be happy. I am so grateful Heavenly Father blessed us with this. I know sometimes I get caught up, and do let worldly things influence my attitude, but that isn't when I am really happy.
I am really truly happy when I am choosing the right. Choosing to surround myself with the things I love, and the people I love gives me this happiness. Doing things that help me grow make me happy, and that includes going through hard times.
I am happy with life, and so in love with it. Geez, it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment