Thursday, April 7, 2011
tough love
Sometimes it's tough to love something. I like chemistry and I like learning about metabolism. However, recently learning about the two together has been tough. Even though the citric acid cycle can be drawn out beautifully as it is above, the crazy way it is required to be learned for tests is a lot harder. I spent hours focusing, drawing out, and memorizing all the biochemistry required in metabolism, and I won't know whether is paid off or not till Saturday. However, I love it. Metabolism and how these detailed processes in our bodies work is a testimony of a living God and creator. Our bodies are not a mistake but a priceless and precious gift. All though it is tough to love something that causes you stress, it is worth it. I love chemistry and I love metabolism. Understanding them has made this love grow, and surprisingly my love for other areas grow as well. Thank you chemistry, for sleepless nights that help me understand that I am built and made of priceless processes that keep me alive. Hopefully this isn't too much of a stretch... but I believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment